International Conference on Business Management, Education, Social Science and Computer Science
August 22 – 24, 2019
- Last Extended Deadline for Paper Submission: 10th, August 2019
- Deadline for Notification of Paper Acceptance: 14th August 2019
- Deadline for Author Registration: 20th August 2019
Edutech Groups welcomes you to the Second International Conference on Business Management, Education, Social Science, and Computer Science
The world is witnessing an unprecedented advancement and innovative approaches in various fields of science that shaped our life. The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers from all parts of the world. It provides researchers ample opportunities for exposure to diverse experience in different fields; to exchange new ideas and experiences face to face; to link to global counterparts; to meet their peers; to enhance their potential and widen horizons and scope for future research.
The three-day congress will host researchers from many countries; our great expectation includes the presentation of research studies in various fields, such as business management, education, social sciences, and computer sciences. It also includes productive and purposeful workshops on basic research and allied topics. There will be celebrated keynote speakers with international image, vast experience and valuable contribution in their respective fields.
The conference will be held in the celebrated magnificent city of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. The participants will have a memorable experience and stay in this city whose pride is its gorgeous landscape, legendary architecture, and warm and hospitable populace.
- To enhance academic cooperation and research collaboration among young and experienced researchers from different parts of the world.
- To update the academicians, researchers, postgraduates, and practitioners, on the current trends and development in business management, education, social science, and computer science.
- Identify areas of common interests among researchers for future international collaborative research.
- To identify a platform for a series of conferences for more advanced research.
- To encourage entrepreneurship in applied research.
Conference Registration Fees
The following is the conference fees structure:
|1) Oral Presentation||$250||$250|
|2) Attendance only||$150||$120|
Authors who wish to publish their papers with indexed journals, additional fees will be applied as follow :
|3) Scopus/ WoS Core Collection||$580||$560|
|4) ERA/ WoS||$390||$370|
|6) Peer Review||$300||$300|
Authors should comply with journal submission guidelines and review process where the decision will be made by the journal editorial board. The conference organizer will facilitate the process.
Some Journals have page number limit. extra charges will be imposed for extra number of pages.
- Submitted paper will be reviewed by two experts.
- Author will be informed about reviewers’ decision.
- Author will be asked to submitted revised manuscript (if applicable).
- Author will be notified on acceptance.
- Payment to be made.
- Presentation included in the conference tentative.
Paper submission and payment must be firstly verified through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted papers can be published in the following or any other ISI/ Scopus/ ERA peer-reviewed journals:
- Opcion ISSN: 1012-1587 /Scopus
- International Journal of advanced and Applied Sciences ISSN: 2313-626X / ISI Core Collection
- International Journal of Asian Social Science ISSN: 2224-4441 / ERA
- European Journal of Management ISSN: 2523-451X / Peer-reviewed
- Research Journal of Education ISSN: 2413-0540 / Peer-reviewed
Best Paper Awards will be given to the papers that will be selected by the conference committee at the conference.
Royal Widad Residence @ UTMKL Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia