Virtual International Conference on Business Management, Education, Social Science, and Computer Science
November 20 – 22, 2020
- Deadline for Paper Submission: 8th November 2020
- Deadline for Notification of Paper Acceptance: 10th November 2020
- Deadline for Author Registration: 16th November 2020
Edutech Groups welcomes you to International Conference on Recent Trend in Education, Technology, Innovation and Social Science
The world is witnessing an unprecedented advancement and innovative approaches in various fields of science that shaped our life. The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers from all parts of the world. It provides researchers ample opportunities for exposure to diverse experiences in different fields; to exchange new ideas and experiences face to face; to link to global counterparts; to meet their peers; to enhance their potential and widen horizons and scope for future research.
The three-day congress will host researchers from many countries; our great expectation includes the presentation of research studies in various fields, such as business management, education, social sciences, and computer sciences. It also includes productive and purposeful workshops on basic research and allied topics. There will be celebrated keynote speakers with international image, vast experience and valuable contribution in their respective fields.
- To enhance academic cooperation and research collaboration among young and experienced researchers from different parts of the world.
- To update the academicians, researchers, postgraduates, and practitioners, on the current trends and development in business management, education, social science, and computer science.
- Identify areas of common interests among researchers for future international collaborative research.
- To identify a platform for a series of conferences for more advanced research.
- To encourage entrepreneurship in applied research.
Conference Registration Fees
The following is the conference fees structure:
|1) Oral Presentation||$200||$100|
|2) Listener only||$100||$50|
Authors who wish to publish their papers with indexed journals, fees will be applied as follow :
|3) Scopus/ WoS Core Collection||$560||$560|
|4) ERA/ WoS||$320||$290|
|6) Peer Review||$250||$200|
Authors should comply with journal submission guidelines and review process where the decision will be made by the journal editorial board. The conference organizer will facilitate the process.
The review process for virtual presentations will strictly follow the review process for regular submissions. Full-manuscripts will be checked for originality, significance, and contribution.
Some Journals have page number limit. extra charges will be imposed for the extra number of pages.
- Submitted paper will be reviewed by two experts.
- Author will be informed about reviewers’ decision.
- Author will be asked to submitted the revised manuscript (if applicable).
- Author will be notified of acceptance.
- Payment to be made.
- Presentation included in the conference tentative.
Paper submission and payment must be firstly verified through email@example.com.
All Accepted papers can be published in the following or any other ISI/ Scopus/ ERA peer-reviewed journals:
- International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management/ ISSN: 17411041/ Scopus
- Universal Journal of Educational Research/ ISSN: 2332-3205/ Scopus
- Mathematics and Statistics:/ ISSN: 2332-2144 / Scopus
- International Journal of advanced and Applied Sciences/ ISSN: 2313-626X / WOS Core Collection
- International Journal of Asian Social Science/ ISSN: 2224-4441 / ERA
- European Journal of Management / ISSN: 2523-451X / Peer-reviewed
- Multilingual Academic Journal of Education and Social Sciences/ ISSN: 2308-0876 / Peer-reviewed
- International Journal of Academic Research in Public Policy and Governance/ ISSN: 2312-4040 / Peer-reviewed
- International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences/ ISSN: 2226-3624 / Peer-reviewed
- Research Journal of Education / ISSN: 2413-0540 / Peer-reviewed
Best Paper Awards will be given to the papers that will be selected by the conference committee at the conference.
1. online (video presentation)
2. offline (Providing PowerPoint presentation for conference participants without oral presentation)